NTS Test Answer Keys PWWB Non-Teaching Staff Punjab Workers Welfare Board Check Online

All Answer keys of the Blue, Green Pink White Yellow The tests that are held on the 2nd September 2016 all of the results of all books will be announced on coming Monday to Friday dates.

Punjab Workers Welfare Board

Punjab Workers Welfare Board Non Teaching Staff Result

Punjab specialist Welfare Board PWWB Accounts, Library Assistant, Steno, Junior Clerk NTS Test Result 2016 second, third, fourth September will be accessible to this page when the authorities will announce it so there is no compelling reason to go anyplace else simply stay here on this page and get all the most recent redesigns from here. Well In the month of July the authorities of the Punjab Worker Welfare Board PWWB has report a few employments in the showing staff and in addition Non instructing Staff. In the Non Teaching Staff the occupations are for the Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Stenotypist, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Clerk, Store Keeper, Laboratory Attendant, Library Clerk. The last date to apply for these employments is eighth August which is gone now and now you are not ready to apply for these occupations any longer.

PWWB Non Teaching Staff Result

As per the authorities of the National testing Service the Written test from every one of the applicants who have present the application structure for these Non showing staff is gone up against this Friday, Saturday and Sunday that is second, third and fourth September, 2016 so you would have the capacity to get the complete PWWB Accounts, Library Assistant, Steno, Junior Clerk NTS Test Result 2016 from this page when the authorities will pronounce it. Alongside the NTS Written test result for the PWWB Non Teaching Staff you would have the capacity to get the complete Answer Keys of every shading you confront in the examination corridor here on this page as well.

Pakistan National Testing Service - NTS

Junior Clerk Job Punjab Workers Welfare Board Typing NTS Test will be announced in next Monday to Friday Dates. This Test is 60% Marks of the Given Criteria You can get maximum marks if your typing speed will be greater then 40 to 50 Words per Minutes. Full Marks are 100% out of these Marks 40% was the MCQ's Test That was held on 2nd Oct To 4th Oct. But the Remaining will be 60% Marks of typing test.
NTS Test Answer Keys PWWB Non-Teaching Staff Punjab Workers Welfare Board Check Online Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: world entertainment

Post a Comment