Leena Jumani Biography, Photos, Date Of Birth, Age

jumani leena Most beautiful Photos


Bio Real Name: Leena Jumani
Leena Jumani Epithet: Leena Profession Actress and Model Physical Stats and More
Leena Jumani Tallness in centimeters: 160 cm in meters-1.60 m in Feet Inches-5' 3"

leena jumani wallpaper
Leena Jumani Weight in Kilograms: 53 Kg in Pounds-117 lbs Figure
Leena Jumani Estimations: 32-23-34
Leena Jumani Eyes: Color Brown

leena jumani boyfriend
Leena Jumani Hair Color: Black
Leena Jumani Life: Date of Birth 16 July 1990 Age (as in 2016) 26 Years
Leena Jumani Origin Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India


leena jumani biography

Leena Jumani Zodiac sign/Sun sign: Cancer
Leena Jumani Nationality: Indian Hometown Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Leena Jumani Qualifications: Not Known

mohit raina and leena jumani
Leena Jumani Film : Himmatwala (2013)
Leena Jumani TV : Koi Aane Ko Hai (2009) Family

leena jumani images
Leena Jumani the TV performing artist, who shot to distinction with the TV serial "Bandini" with her character "Khemi" and was as of late seen in 'Amita Ka Amit' on Sony TV has done an assortment of parts and began off her profession at 16 years old years with Gujarati Cinema. Leena who even appeared with Ajay Devgan playing the parallel lead as his sister in "Himmatwal" never knew she would get the opportunity to work with such awesome on-screen characters. Leena says, "I was crude a juvenile at that age I began my vocation and had never done any course in acting.

leena jumani in saree
I feel I'm honored on the grounds that for me it was a blessing from heaven working with such incredible on-screen characters." Leena has done some style outlining and was into product and online business. Despite the fact that she hails from Ahmedabad, at first Leena was crude while communicating in Gujarati. "At first I had a ton of issues with emoting myself in Gujarati.

photos of leena jumani
I would dependably wind up committing some silly linguistic error or alternate (giggles), Despite everything I recollect that single word "dildu" in Gujariti which implies heart, for which I needed to take a few retakes since I couldn't claim the word appropriately. I began with Golly wood and have done movies and shows in Gujarati and now I'm ready to impart effortlessly."

leena jumani and mohit raina
This lovely on-screen character has seen Surat change in the course of recent years and is astounded at the rate this city has developed, she says, "I've been to Surat commonly particularly when I began functioning as a performer. I did numerous index shoots here and would visit Surat as regularly as twice or thrice a week. Surat has truly advanced. When I used to come here the flyovers I see now were never there and some were under development yet now, the flyovers are astonishing and I cherish the soul individuals have here towards their work."

leena jumani in bikini
In spite of the fact that her introduction film "Himmatwala" with Ajay Devgan didn't shake the movies as she expected, It hasn't hosed her soul, has it? To which she says, "Jitni umeed the utna nahi ho paya be that as it may, I have a great deal of good reaction for my part in 'Himmatwala'.

leena jumani in tere liye
Yes, I was vexed on the grounds that the film didn't work exceptionally well in the movies however I have offers after the film, for additional Bollywood motion pictures and I'm without further ado working in one film with Rajeev Khandelwal as a principle lead.
Leena Jumani Biography, Photos, Date Of Birth, Age Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

Post a Comment